This program provides coverage for tenant contents and liability which pays the tenant for sums that they may become legally obligated to pay, as a result of a covered event.
Program Highlights Include
- Packaged coverage for direct physical damage to personal property (broad form) & tenant liability.
- Various limit & deductible options available.
- Monthly Net Billed Invoicing.
- Online Status Report Providing a Listing of All Polices.
- Simplistic Web Based Insurance Administration Available 24/7.
Renter’s Contents coverages include:
- Personal property owned or used by an Insured while it is anywhere in the world.
- Personal property of others while it is on the ‘residencepremise’ occupied by an insured.
- Includes $3,000 Additional Living Expense.
Renter’s Liability coverages include:
- Damages for which an Insured is legally liable including prejudgment interest awarded against an ‘insured’ and defense costs.
- Includes $1,000 damage to property of others(caused by an Insured) and $3,000 Med Pay.
|OPTION||DEDUCTIBLE||DEDUCTIBLE CONTENTS LIMIT||LIABILITY LIMIT||RATE *|
|1||$250||$30,000||$100,000||$16.00 per month|
|2||$500||$30,000||$100,000||$13.50 per month|
Covered Events may not be selected individually but are offered as plan packages,determined by the Company. * Additional surplus lines taxes and fees will apply. Limit of liability for personal property usually located at an ‘insured’s residence, other than the ‘residence premises’, is 10% of the limit of liability or $1,000, which ever is greater.
Note: If a ‘residence premise’ has been vacant for more than 60 consecutive days, coverage for the perils of Theft, Vandalism & Malicious mischief may not apply.