To File a Claim:
- Login into your Arcana Insurance HUB website (example: yourcompany.arcanainsurancehub.com)
- Click on the Policy Central option on the left panel of your dashboard.
- Search for the certificate you want to issue a claim for and then click on the button “File Claim”.
- Enter the requested information and click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the form.
- The required additional information can be attached to the online form, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions please call our claims department at 972-855-3585.
THE INFORMATION BELOW PERTAINS TO A NON-CATASTROPHE SITUATION ONLY
The Following Will Be Done Within 24 Hours :
- Coverage will be verified in the system.
- Policy will be pulled.
- Claim will be set up in APS system and logged.
- Appraiser is assigned.
- An acknowledgment letter is sent; it will include a request for any additional documentation, if applicable.
- APS system will set a diary for the appraiser and any additional documentation that is needed.
Checks and Balances Regarding Settlement Are Staunch and Claims Are Settled Within 72 Hours Once All Information Is Received:
- A claims officer organizes and checks the paperwork.
- An adjuster reviews and arrives at the settlement option.
- A superior will examine for errors and approves all claims.
- The draft issuance department prepares the worksheet and checks.
- Checks are given to authorized personnel for signature.
- Checks are kept in a locked secure area.
- If the claim is denied, a denial letter is sent within 72 hours of receiving all information.