Deal Protector : Insure yourself against the uninsured.
Arcana Deal Protector is a highly effective physical damage insurance program designed specifically for the BHPH and special finance market. Now you can easily manage the risks associated with uninsured customers – and keep more money in your pocket.
Deal Protector Is The Real Deal :
Deal Protector is underwritten by an A-rated carrier. This point-of-sale collateral insurance program enables BHPH dealers like you to:
- Eliminate uninsured physical damage losses
- Close more deals more quickly
- Improve your bottom line
Cover Your Collateral and Boost Loan Profits :
Deal Protector insurance premium is paid to you by your borrowers along with their regularly scheduled loans payments. Arcana will invoice you for the premium in arrears on a monthly basis. This puts you in a unique position in which you do not have to fund or front the insurance premium. You also control the issurance and cancellation of Deal Protector Certificates so you do not have to track insurance on loans protected by Deal Protector Certificates.
More Open Doors For Customers.
More Closed Deals For You.
- No credit check
- No investigation of driving records
- No named driver exclusions
- No named driver-only coverage exclusions
- No matter who is driving your customer’s ca
Completely Automated by “INstaSURE”
The Fast, Easy INstaSURE Technology Portal
Get Protection From the Get – Go.
Protecting your collateral has never been faster or easier: Deal Protector enables you to immediately protect the loan/vehicle at loan origination and instantly complete the insurance authorization process – without leaving your store or requiring an insurance license.
- You control placement of physical damage Insurance
- Arcana handles all administration – including claims processing
- Your customer’s insurance certificate is produced instantly at your location
- Automation eliminates the “hassle” factor
- No more error-prone manual reporting
- No tracking proof of insurance on loans
- No more repossession just because your borrower does not provide proof of physical damage insurance