To File a Claim :
- Click on the claim form below.
- Enter the requested information and click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the form.
- The required additional information can be attached to the online form, scanned and emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to 877-837-2026.
- If you have any questions please call our claims department at 972-855-3585.
Claim Form :
The Following With Be Done Within 24 Hours :
- Coverage will be verified in the system.
- Policy will be pulled.
- Claim will be set up in APS system and logged.
- Appraiser is assigned.
- An acknowledgment letter is sent; it will include a request for any additional documentation, if applicable.
- APS system will set a diary for the appraiser and any additional documentation that is needed.
Claims Will Be Set Up on a Weekly Diary System :
- Every week, the APS system will flag claims that are missing the required documents or estimate.
- If the claim is still open, the APS system sends a 30-day status letter to the lender.
Checks and Balances Regarding Settlement Are Staunch and Claims Are Settled Within 72 Hours Once All Information Is Received :
- A claims officer organizes and checks the paperwork.
- An adjuster reviews and arrives at the settlement option.
- A superior will examine for errors and approves all claims.
- The draft issuance department prepares the worksheet and checks.
- Checks are given to authorized personnel for signature.
- Checks are kept in a locked secure area.
- If the claim is denied, a denial letter is sent within 72 hours of receiving all information.